Owl Trench Cemetery, Hebuterne, France, Now Available on Geneanet

Posted by Jean-Yves on May 10, 2018
 

Bucquoy was occupied by the 7th Division on 17 March 1917 and was the scene of very heavy fighting in March and April 1918. The cemetery was begun in April 1918. French and German graves were added after the Armistice, but were removed to other cemeteries in 1923. Quesnoy Farm Military Cemetery now contains 60 Commonwealth burials of the First World War. (Source: CWGC)

Click here to access this new collection (60 pictures)

Log in to leave a comment. Sign In / Sign Up