GedSite 1.2 Build 6 (Web Publishing – Windows – Purchase)
• GedSite now removes a leading newline character from certain NOTE records in Reunion GEDCOM files.
• Fixed a bug where place exhibits were ignored for some ADDR and PLAC records.
• Fixed a bug where places imported from TMG GEDCOM files would not work properly.
• Fixed a bug where nested switches in RootsMagic sentence templates would not always produce the correct output.
• Fixed a bug where Input (-i) folder files were being copied after the site’s CSS was being created and that caused problems with background images that were in the “st” subfolder of the Input (-i) folder.
• Fixed a bug where single quotes (AKA apostrophes) in tag type names caused an error in GedSite.
Geneagraves for Android 1.3.6 (Mobile – Freeware)
• Bug fixes.
Geneagraves for iPhone and iPad 1.3.5 (Mobile – Freeware)
• Bug fixes.
GeneaNet for Android 2.18 (Mobile – Freeware)
• Fixed a bug where Guest and Admin users were not allowed to edit shared family trees.
iScrapbook 7.0.0 (Family Pictures – Mac – Purchase)
• Create and reuse an unlimited number of color schemes.
• Photo analyzer extracts dominant colors in a photo for building a scheme.
• Color wheel dynamically adjusts to show wheel for current color.
• Color wheel shows complementary, analogous, triadic colors, etc.
• Built-in color theory tips educate about color suggestions.
• Supports artistic color space (RYB: red, yellow, blue) in addition to RGB.
• Shade generator conveniently creates shades between two colors.
• Built-in color pickers make using colors from a scheme easy.
StoryWorth for iPhone and iPad 1.8.1 (Mobile – Freeware)
• Fixed a bug where login would fail if the app quit after the login email was requested.
Transcript 2.5.9 build 109 (Transcriptions & Indexes – Windows – Freeware)
• Add: Support different regions for language translations.
• Add: Make Transcript handle high dpi screens where the size is bigger than 100% (96 dpi). Note that for now only the dpi of the primary monitor is supported.
• Fix: Some parts were not showing correctly when dpi higher than 100%.
• Change: Remove fonts starting with @ and increase the amount of shown fonts in the dropdown list.
• Fix: Image window and Editor Ruler sometimes didn’t get painted when starting Transcript and the main window wasn’t maximized.
• Fix: Secondary image window moving below main window when showing hint.
• Fix: Help sometimes showing empty window, caused by the previous beta.
• Fix: Cursor position isn’t always visible when starting Transcript.
Family Tree Maker update 2014.1 has also been released by the new owners Software Mackiev after Ancestry decided to drop the product 12 months ago. However this update only resolves known software bugs/issues and does not contain any new functionality. We eagerly await FTM 2017 !!! ;)
Log in to leave a comment. Sign In / Sign Up