Full Featured – Linux – Freeware/Open Source
GRAMPS 3.3.0 has been released.
• Many translation updates.
• New “person name” dialog and workflow with better (or new!) support for nickname, complicated multiple surnames, patronymic as surname, family nickname, and name format preferences.
• Gramplet bottombar and sidebar per view, with new gramplets such as details view and image metadata viewer/editor.
• Ability to tag objects; this is the next version of what used to be called “markers” in previous versions of Gramps.
• Geography view now uses osm-gps-map.
Log in to leave a comment. Sign In / Sign Up