Charts and Diagrams – Windows – Purchase
FamilyTreeFactory 18.104.22.168 has been released.
• At the GEDCOM import, objects of the type Photo, which have another format than bitmap or JPEG file, are imported as documents of the type Image. This change was not reported in the conversion log, even if the Log Contents and Level of Detail was set to 3 or higher. This bug has been fixed.
• At the Combination of Multiple Trees, under very rare conditions the function Snap Free Image Object to Grid could fail. This bug has been fixed.
• Selecting a child in the Personal Data dialog, Partners and Children tab, could cause an integrity error under certain conditions. This bug has been fixed.
• Moving boxes manually can cause clearing the box column to the right and new dimensioning of the whole graphic. In this case the Graphic Margin Right has been set to a minimum value, even if a larger value has been set in the Treeview Options. This bug has been fixed.
• The disturbed behavior of simple message dialogs with buttons like Yes/No/Cancel under Windows Vista and Windows 7 has been corrected.
• The function Export Records As Text File now leads to a dialog to configure the export widely. In the export dialog included persons and data fields as well as the separating character can be selected.
• In the Select Person dialog sorting by different maiden names has been improved.
• In the Treeview Options dialog, Graphic Content tab, Tree Structure, Relatives in descendant trees, the output of partners can be limited to partners with children.
• Numerous small improvements and corrections.
Log in to leave a comment. Sign In / Sign Up