Full Featured – Windows – Shareware
Agelong Tree 4.0 has been released.
• Building a family tree containing all relatives of the chosen person (in Agelong Tree 3 it was only possible to display close relatives).
• Extended settings, print and tree saving options.
• Convenient to view the tree: smooth scrolling, quick zoom using the mouse wheel, switching between units using keyboard arrows, search, switch quickly to favourites and to the root.
• A dynasty table has been added with the possibility of uploading a dynasty emblem;
• Hierarchical table of places on a tab is displayed in the main window, it is possible to add photographs and display place coordinates.
• Search for the place on Google by coordinates (if shown) or by name.
• Faster program launch and search in tables due to table data cache.
• Unicode encoding support for exporting and importing Gedcom files.
• Possibility to add different types of custom fields: text, logical, integral, links to a place, URL, e-mail.
• Improved interface, correct display of interface elements when increasing screen fonts.
• There has been created a foundation for the program’s continued development and new capabilities which will appear in future versions.
Log in to leave a comment. Sign In / Sign Up