PDAs and Handhelds – PDAs and Handhelds – Purchase
Pocket Genealogist 4.01 has been released.
• Added “History” buttons to 3-gen Icon Bar since menu no longer has those buttons. (Applicable to all but Pocket PC 2003 which still has the old style menu)
• Added ability to select ‘default’ sort/display on Individual view if Individual view is the default view at program start. (See “View” tab under “Configuration”)
• Support for Windows CE 5 and 6 devices. (Netbook style for example) You may find that images won’t display (thumbnails or otherwise) and that the ‘external viewer’ must be used to view. (Tap on ‘JPEG’ Icon to invoke external viewer)
• Menu changes so that CE 5 and 6 “Core” devices (Netbook style) have the “Toggle 3-gen Icon Bar” option and “Manual Sync” option.
• On repository list, double tapping item in list will invoke ‘edit’.
• All thumbnails in program now allow tapping image to display full screen.
• Added thumbnail display for source/citation tabs.
• On GEDCOM import, cause of death can now be contained across multiple lines in the GEDCOM file. (up to 255 characters)
• Ancestry.com and Family Tree Maker 2011 GEDCOM profiles added.
• The changes report now shows the type of individual or family note. (mostly used with Legacy Family Tree imports)
• Danish Update
• Miscellaneous bug fixes and minor enhancements
Log in to leave a comment. Sign In / Sign Up