re: records for ste anne montpellier herault

ricco1967
male
Entry mode: Graphic
Browsing: Graphic
View their family tree
i'm searching the archives for herault and trying to find records of birth and death for ste anne in montpellier from ca.1690 to ca.1790. looking for birth and death records for jacques donat and francoise fageon who married in ste anne montpellier in 1734. i have the marriage but looking for the births and deaths. 1690-1790 should cover this time period,if they were born as early as 1690 and died as late as 1790.
dalilar
dalilar
Google traduction…)

Any marriage was preceded by the publication of banns, unless dispensed with, in each of the parishes of the future spouses, in order to allow qualified persons to oppose or reveal the impediments known to them.
Jacques Donnat lived in LAVERUNE (line 4 of the marriage : "du lieu de Laverune"), Françoise Fajon (widow of Louis Poujot, gardener) in Montpellier.
I'm afraid you won't find much in the Laverune registers which, concerning births, relate to the period 1686-1687 and resume from 1717...
Concerning Françoise Fageon, have you looked at « "Sainte-Anne.- Alphabetical table of baptisms (1666-1768) 5 MI 1/34 "? The letter "F" begins view 64 - Sorted by first and last name
ricco1967
male
View their family tree
i'll check this. very hard to access these records and almost impossible to read. i've been researching old italian civil records as well. my paternal italian ancestry. and they don't go that far back. only to 1809 on mainland italy and 1820 in sicily. instituted by napoleon at that time. similiar to records in france. anything before that time period is only available in parish records,which for the most part will never be online,and writing to a parish,even if you know which one,will almost never get a response. these records in france are much older. late 1600s to early 1700s. as in italy document condition and handwriting are the issues,and rarely if ever language.
femondsalt
femondsalt
Entry mode: Text
Browsing: Text
View their family tree
Hello

Look in the tables of Montpellier Notre-Dame-des-Tables, there are FARGEON/FAJON and TEULON.

Baptism of Françoise FARGON legitimate and natural daughter of Claude FARGON worker and Gillette TEULONNE
Montpellier Notre-Dame-des-Tables 25/03/1706, born 22/03/1706
https://archives-pierresvives.herault.fr/ark:/37279/vta64c1261fe36f8a50/daogrp/0/147
5 MI 1/45 View 147/264

Kind regards
Françoise
ricco1967
male
View their family tree
thank you. now i need to find the birth of jacques donat,her husband,born in laverdue. according to some old info. someone sent,his parents,antoine & anne felippone,married in 1707. not sure if they married in montpellier or laverdue. so jacques would have been born after that. they married in 1734 and it was her 2nd marriage. probably his first. she was widowed very young it appears. also looking for both their deaths,possibly in montpellier. that may be impossible considering the years to cover. i generally check out the member trees for a guide,but nothing found for this couple. and even if i do occasionally find an entry in a search i'm conducting,its rarely accurate,only guesswork,and i try to verify it with document. dates of birth,marriage,or death should only be entered with a question mark (?) if not documented. too much inaccurate information in these posts. anyway i now seek the birth of jacques donat,the marriage of his parents,and the deaths of jacques and wife francoise. its difficult to search as theres no way to know the exact parish,even if i know the comune,plus the entries,being so oldmare very hard to read.
dalilar
dalilar
Mariage Antoine DONNAT et Anne PHILIPPONE (difficult to read the names !!)
6 juin 1707 – Sainte Anne– 5 MI 1/36
Image 14 / 197

Antoine is son of Marcial (?), worker at Laverune, and Catherine ( ?)
Anne is daughter of Pierre and Marguerite (?)

https://archives-pierresvives.herault.fr/ark:/37279/vta557bac35c089a/daogrp/0/14
ricco1967
male
View their family tree
thank you. now if i can at least find the birth of their son jacques. either in montpellier or laverdue. as he married in 1734 probably born between 1707 and 1714 when he would have been 20.

Return to “All countries”