recherche un nom de famille GOTTI à Savigny sur Orge RESOLU

mguichard5
female
Entry mode: Graphic
Browsing: Graphic
View their family tree
bonjour,

je recherche un nom de famille GOTTI à Savigny sur Orge

je trouve : GOTTI Michelle Charlotte Pauline née entre 1825 2021 à Savigny sur Orge
Pauline étant le prénom de la grand mère, cela pourrait être celle que je cherche

malheureusement je ne suis pas en premium, qui pourrait regarder pour moi ?

merci beaucoup par avance
Martine
Last edited by mguichard5 on 18 December 2021, 10:39, edited 1 time in total.
nbernad
nbernad

Re: naissance

Post by nbernad »

Bonjour,

C'est probablement un fichier INSEE décès:

GOTTI Michelle Charlotte Pauline née le 02/07/1954 à Savigny sur Orge, décédée le 04/05/2018 à Paris 20°

Une autre Pauline dans le même fichier INSEE

GOTTI Marie Pauline née le 23/09/1935 à Villeneuve lès Avignon dans le Gard et décédée le 24/08/2002 à Carpentras Vaucluse
Last edited by nbernad on 18 December 2021, 10:38, edited 1 time in total.
Nadine

"Si la vie est éphémère, le fait d'avoir vécu une vie éphémère est un fait éternel ": Vladimir JANKELEVITCH
mguichard5
female
View their family tree

Re: naissance

Post by mguichard5 »

ah ......
merci beaucoup
bonne fête de fin d année
Martine
carronboy
male
I Knew and dated Michelle Gotti when she lived and worked in London. and would often visit her when she returned to Saving sur Orge

She has often been my thoughts and i am very sad that she is no longer with us. She had a sister Vivienne does anyone know if she is alive and where shae might be?

Ron
carronboy
male

Michelle Gotti

Post by carronboy »

I understand that Michelle Gotti Died in 2018 That is very sad news. I knew her briefly in our early 20's and i am keen to know more about how and where she died and more of her life and to see any photographs that anyone might have,
mguichard5
female
View their family tree
Hi there,
Im Martine' grand daughter and I can speak and understand english so I will be the translator.

Sadly, Michelle died in 2018 in the 20 district of Paris. Apparently, she was single at this time. I found her death on a website called MatchID but it appears that Vivienne is not there yet. I hope she is still alive and well.
It seems that I have the same great great grand father with Michelle and Vivienne !

Have a nice day,
Martine & Sam
carronboy
male
Martine

Thank you for your message. Did you know Michelle?

I can remember staying at their simple house in Savingny sur orge at 91 Rue boileau I remember her father and mother and many happy times with her.

Vivienne had a small apartment near the Bastille and we would often stay with her there. I am so sad to know that she is gone i wished i had tried to contact her sooner

Thank you so much

Ron

Return to “Essonne (91)”