Looking for relatives Leon Ricaud Fortoul

If you need help with your family history research then post your question here.
ricaud3
male
My name is Javier Ricaud from México, my father was Luis Ricaud and my grandfather was Leon Ricaud Fortoul from France, there is a genealogic tree starting with my grandfather loaded by Francoise Sideoux, I would like to know if someone of you know some thing about descendants or how can I find out or get information.
My e-mail is ...................
Thank you
Attachments
ricaud3_fsidoux_classic_asc_ricaud_leon__1599847054.pdf
(51.16 KiB) Downloaded 17 times
zanzigirl
zanzigirl
Volunteer moderator
Hello,

There are several trees with your grandfather. You should contact the owners who mention descendants: go to the homepage of their tree and click "Contact".

I've deleted your email address: it's not not safe to mention if on a public forum.

Best,
Claudine
Modératrice bénévole sans lien de subordination avec Geneanet / Volunteer moderator with no subordination to Geneanet.
ricaud3
male
Hi Claudine, thank you for your answer.
I already sent a note to contact the owner of the genealogic tree in the way that you say, but I did not received any answer, would you let me know how to access to the other genealogic trees that mention to my grandfather, it has been really difficult to get information.
The person that loaded the information could be part of my family but I do not have information about her.
zanzigirl
zanzigirl
Volunteer moderator
Modératrice bénévole sans lien de subordination avec Geneanet / Volunteer moderator with no subordination to Geneanet.
ericdubois
male
Volunteer moderator
Entry mode: Graphic
Browsing: Text
View their family tree
Hi Javier,

When you visit a member's profile page, you will see what their last connection date was (are they still actively working on their tree?) and the language(s) they understand.

Regards,

Eric
ricaud3
male
Hi Claudine, thank you for your kind answer I will try to contact the owners of the other genealogic trees.

Return to “Family History Searches”