Contactin a member

Ask for help on any topic related to the Geneanet website. Report a bug. Make a suggestion.
yofitofi
yofitofi
Entry mode: Graphic
Browsing: Graphic
View their family tree

Contactin a member

Post by yofitofi »

To Whom it may concern,

I would like to contact a member here on Geneanet, who has much more details about my direct family (Grandmother and Aunt) then i do, and both our trees have a lots in common. So my question to you is How can i contact this member? somehow when i click on their name it gives me nothing.
Their membership name - colgnecminsee
I've been searching for my family in France for quite some time now, and recently acknowledge that my Grandmother and Aunt passed away years ago.

Grandmother - Thaudiere Helene Louise born Venet
Aunt - Thaudiere Sylvie Renee Louise born in Lome Togo
Could you help me contacting this member?

Regards
Attachments
Screen Shot 2020-03-17 at 9.56.05 AM.png
Screen Shot 2020-03-17 at 9.55.47 AM.png
zanzigirl
zanzigirl
Volunteer moderator
Hello,

colgnecminsee is not a member, it is a collection of data published as is.

Claudine
Modératrice bénévole sans lien de subordination avec Geneanet / Volunteer moderator with no subordination to Geneanet.
yofitofi
yofitofi
View their family tree
Hi,

I see.
So, do you have more data, about my Aunt Thaudiere Sylvie,and my Grandmother Helene Thaudiere born Venet, where are they buried, I've been trying to search for that Data without any success so far. Maybe you could help me and direct me?

Regards
zanzigirl
zanzigirl
Volunteer moderator
In France, a woman keeps her birth name throughout her life, so you have to look for Helene Louise VENET.
In your tree, I can see that her husband died in Toulouse, have you done some research there?

Claudine
Modératrice bénévole sans lien de subordination avec Geneanet / Volunteer moderator with no subordination to Geneanet.
yofitofi
yofitofi
View their family tree
Yes i did. She's not buried in Toulouse and neither in Bourg En Bresse where she died. Her daughter Thaudiere Sylvie died in Villeurbanne in 1992 as well (I've just learned it recently) and she's not buried in Toulouse even though the grave is un Caveau Familial for the three of them.
My Grandfather Wilfrid Gille Thaudiere, Helene Venet and Sylvie Thaudiere (a perpetuitee).

So, i'm trying to figure out where they are buried.

Regards.
zanzigirl
zanzigirl
Volunteer moderator
If this kind of information is not online, you'll have to search in local archives but everything is closed at the moment in France. You'll have to wait for some weeks...

Claudine
yofitofi
yofitofi
View their family tree
Thank you so very much Claudine.

Return to “Geneanet Help & Support”