IEMAND TOEVOEGEN MET DEZELFDE NAAM

Solicite ajuda sobre qualquer tópico relacionado com o site Geneanet. Reporte um problema. Faça uma sugestão.

Moderator: landerset

willyr
willyr
Entry mode: Graphic
Browsing: Graphic
View their family tree
Het gebeurt frekwent dat het systeem weigert bepaalde personen toe te voegen wanneer iemand met dezelfde naam reeds in de stamboom voorkomt. Dit betekent niet noodzakelijk dat een fout begaan wordt ! U hebt het recht niet te beletten dat toevoegingen waarvan de auteur zeker is, uit te voeren ! AUB corrigeer uw programma.
landerset
landerset
Entry mode: Text
Browsing: Text
View their family tree
Hello,

Thank you for your post.

However, this is the Portuguese/Brazilian board.

If your question concerns the Portuguese/Brazilian version of Geneanet, then please be so kind as to post your question in Portuguese.

Otherwise, you may be more successful by posting on your native language board.

Best regards,
Sofia
willyr
willyr
View their family tree
Let me repeat in English, since it may concern other users also:

Lately, I am confronted with a refusal of the system to accept certain corrections which I am carrying out on my tree.
Usually, I get a reply that there is already somebody with the same name in my tree. This may be true, but I do not care.

My question is: does Geneanet use Artificial Intelligence (A.I.) ? If it does, it makes mistakes, but it can learn from its
mistakes. I hope this helps !

Best regards,

WVR
willyr
willyr
View their family tree
Opnieuw hetzelfde probleem, het systeem weigert bepaalde verbeteringen uit te voeren. Het laatste voorbeeld, Baudouin II de Bailleul, is volgens Warlop Baudouin I. Het systeem laat mij echter niet toe Baudouin II te veranderen tot Baudouin I. Ik zal trachten een Baudouin I toe te voegen als Baudouin I. Wat een tijdverlies !
landerset
landerset
Entry mode: Text
Browsing: Text
View their family tree
Good morning,

I should inform you that Geneanet does not use artificial intelligence.

When you enter a new person with the same name (last name + first name) of another person in the family tree, Geneanet proposes to create a new person or to use the existing person. Of course, it does not always fit as the system only searches by name, and not by date and place.

I hope that helps.

Best regards,
Sofia
wimdeckers
wimdeckers
Willyr : You are allready told on the Dutch forum this problem is the result of the almost 2600 possible errors in Your Familitree. As long as You won't solve those, You will run against the problem over and over again. The system doesn't allow to stack error on error. Not only for Your own sake, but also for that of other users looking at Your troubled data.
Last edited by wimdeckers on 17 February 2019, 02:08, edited 1 time in total.
willyr
willyr
View their family tree
Get lost. You are totally wrong, and so is your system. I have been a member for ten years now and the fits nine years, these problems did not arise.
wimdeckers
wimdeckers
Get lost ?
You're not talking to Your dog !

And I'm right, but systems do change !

Return to “Ajuda & Apoio Geneanet”