Incorrect info on your site

Ask for help on any topic related to the Geneanet website. Report a bug. Make a suggestion.
debfred1952
female
A member has posted incorrect information on your site on this link:

https://gw.geneanet.org/spuddidly?lang=en&n=fredricks&p=charles

Under "Notes" it states this:
Individual Note
"Charles Sr was a mason and Elizabeth was a homemaker. Charlie grew up in Brooklyn, the family lived on Dekalb Ave on both the 1900 Federal census and the 1905 NYS census. Charlie went to school through about 10 grade and was not listed with the family on the 1910 census. By 1917 Charlie was living in Washington, DC, married and working for the Secret Service."

My grandfather was Charles William Fredericks and his parents were Karl and Amelia. He is incorrectly identified under "Spouses and children" as: Charles “Charlie" Fredricks 1888. He was born in 1888, but his name was spelled Fredericks.

He was born in Astoria, NY, not Brooklyn. His parents were not Charles Sr and Elizabeth Pfundstein. My grandfather went to about the 8th grade, lived in Washington, DC and was with the Secret Service. In fact, he was FDR's personal aide. We have NO connection to the Pfundstein family. A distant cousin from my grandmother's side, has posted this incorrect information. Please get it corrected! You can contact the person who submitted this information to have it corrected.
zanzigirl
zanzigirl
Volunteer moderator
Hello,

Each member is responsible for what he/she publishes on their trees. Please contact the owner of the tree.

Best,
Claudine
Modératrice bénévole sans lien de subordination avec Geneanet / Volunteer moderator with no subordination to Geneanet.
debfred1952
female
How do I contact the owner of the tree, is there an email address? I don't know this person.
zanzigirl
zanzigirl
Volunteer moderator
Click "Contact" at the bottom of the page you indicated.

Claudine
Modératrice bénévole sans lien de subordination avec Geneanet / Volunteer moderator with no subordination to Geneanet.

Return to “Geneanet Help & Support”