How to contact geneanet regarding my account

Unregistered user (sussams)
Well I have come to the end of my teather, after 3 and a half weeks, I paid for 3 months but am happy to forgo that I have cancelled my family tree, I am trying to find out how to cancel my account, is there someone out there that can help. I wish all you new customers wish you good luck, better than I had, I have only been with geneanet for 3 to 4 weeks , it is definetly not user friendly I think that causes
the frustration. Please read your terms of conditions very carefully, any way the best of luck. I worked with computers all my working life but I certainly wasn't ready for this one. I am holding my reciept in my hand at the moment for my premium subscription, this was paid on the 13 October 2019 Invoice No.PRIV_710041. One of you emails on the forum said "you did not recieve my premimun payment.
Please read as you will see I have sent the date, and invoice number. PLEASE READ MY EMAILS.
Last edited by sussams on 28 October 2019, 09:28, edited 2 times in total.

edwardn
edwardn
Family Tree: Graphic
View their family tree
I've found where to delete an account.
On the upper right of the page click on your account name next to the Premium sign. In your case it should be 'sussams'.
Then click on 'Profile'
Scroll down until you see on the left 'delete account'. Click 'OK'
Follow further instructions.

Edward

Hello and thank you Edward, it looks like I have been deleted. I now want no communication from Geneanet, three times I have answered the question regarding, a refund. Asking me do I understand in case Geneanet is reading "i fully understand" I never want that website to contact me again. I have never come across anything like it. But thanks for your help Edward

Can you tell me why a couple of customers can get a refund, but I cant. This is a question i need answering.

why on the site have a couple of people received a refund, and I cant, we have all read the terms and conditions. I was a paid premium subscriber, and from the day I paid, all I received "sorry no results" I would like to know why? sussams

zanzigirl
zanzigirl
Hello sussams,

Today is Sunday, wait till tomorrow to get an official answer from geneanet.
From what I can see on the forum, the people who got a refund asked for it within the 24 hours after they subscribed, which doesn't seem to be your case.
As to why you can't find information: you're looking for recent records (usually not on the web), besides geneanet is mostly France oriented, even if they're gradually incorporating international data.

Claudine

These people that got a refund you said was within 24 hours I live in Australia and there is a time difference. I paid my premium on the sunday and tried to cancell on the Monday Please check your records. Thanks Pat

zanzigirl
zanzigirl
sussams wrote:
27 October 2019, 12:11
Please check your records.
I don't work for geneanet, I'm a simple user like you! Wait till tomorrow for an official answer.
NB: the general rule is "no refund", don't consider it is automatic even if you ask quickly.

Claudine

jyb
jyb
Administrator
View their family tree
@sussams: I have helped you very much. I have answered so many email messages, Ticket Contact and forum messages from you.

I have asked the technicians to delete your account and I'll come back to you when done.

As I already told you, you're not our only one member so please wait for the answer. We answer every and each of the questions posted by our members.
Best wishes,

Jean-Yves BAXTER
GeneaNet

Please read our help pages and tips to improve your genealogy research and to grow your family tree:

- https://en.geneanet.org/help/
- https://en.geneanet.org/genealogyblog/category/geneanet_tips

Hi this is Sussams, telling me that you answered all my emails, the only answers I recieved, from my tree "sorry no results were found"
or go to the forum, You told me your found my dad, well you know as well as I do from the email I sent you, you found nothing, I was on a free tree of yours, I just put in my dads information, and Sherrylee Wright on your site send me a message to tell me I was her cousin.
If you would like the information I received I am happy to put them on the forum for you. You had absolutely nothing at all to do with what I found out. Sussams

Unregistered user (rhondablaisdell)
jyb wrote:
05 January 2017, 15:45
"almacwik" and "dariya46" have been refunded.
Please cancle me daughter thought she was logging in instead she signed me up

jyb
jyb
Administrator
View their family tree
@rhondablaisdell: Your account has been deleted.
Best wishes,

Jean-Yves BAXTER
GeneaNet

Please read our help pages and tips to improve your genealogy research and to grow your family tree:

- https://en.geneanet.org/help/
- https://en.geneanet.org/genealogyblog/category/geneanet_tips

Return to “Geneanet Help & Support”