Free trial

Unregistered user (aledup)

Free trial

Post 01 November 2017, 19:09

Hello

I'm new here, i'd like to try the premium version beofre to buy it, is it a possibility to try it ?
Thanks!
Alex

jyb
jyb
Administrator
Family Tree: Graphic
View their family tree

Re : Free trial

Post 02 November 2017, 10:11

You must be invited by a Premium member.
Best wishes,

Jean-Yves BAXTER
GeneaNet

Please read our help pages and tips to improve your genealogy research and to grow your family tree:

- https://en.geneanet.org/help/
- https://en.geneanet.org/genealogyblog/category/geneanet_tips

x24mom
female
View their family tree

Re: Free trial

Post 30 June 2019, 21:52

How does someone get an invite by a premium member? I’ve signed up for a few other sites only to find that the info I needed wasn’t there, or the site claims to have the info but links me to another paid site. It’s all so very frustrating, time consuming and expensive:( if it’s possible to get an invite from someone I would greatly appreciate it. I would very much like to see what information is really available to me before paying for access :/ thank you so much to those of you who have taken the time to read this. If anyone has any suggestions to help me in my searches id be grateful. Thank you :)

zanzigirl
zanzigirl

Post 30 June 2019, 22:09

Hello,

I could invite you, but you won't have access to the genealogy society indexes, they're only accessible to paying Premium members.
Could you give some examples of the info you're looking for?
Another possibility is to offer yourself a Premium susbcription and choose to the cheapest option (€12,50 for three months):
https://en.geneanet.org/premium/gift/

Claudine

x24mom
female
View their family tree

Post 01 July 2019, 19:53

Oh thank you that would be wonderful! I’m not even sure of all of the features this site has, or what it has to offer, which is why I was inquiring about an invite for trial. I would love to find a site that would actually be able to help me. My family paternal family history is full of holes due to my fathers parents passing when he was very young, no other relatives that he was aware of. So I’m just trying to figure out where we come from and what they were like, how they lived etc. ty so much for the offer! I will be watching my inbox! :)

x24mom
female
View their family tree

Post 12 July 2019, 14:27

Thank you so much! I LOVE all the tree options and sorting features (I still haven’t figured out how to get my tree going... I can see it but the site says I haven’t created one yet but also says I have 180something people lol) also haven’t quite figured out all the features and search options or how to actually add info to my tree from the info I’ve found here. I will def be subscribing when this trial ends. I can’t thank you enough!

Return to “Geneanet Help & Support”