Translation help please...?

shellbell
female
Family Tree: Graphic
View their family tree
That's worth checking out thanks. Though Viginies daughter, Marie Louise got married to Natalis Becourt in 1865. Louis Marchand would have been 21. If she is my Marie Louise then Jean Pierre Mederic Malhomme was either dead or no longer on the scene by then.
It is frustrating that none of the censuses for the time period in question seem to be available. And I can't find a death for Jean Pierre Mederic Malhomme or Marie Louise Marchand. I did find Virgine on the riencourt census living alone 1872 I think it was. I couldn't read the occupation. My Poor French again. I couldn't make out the letters.

I was going to look through the census in Abbeville and Le havre ( Louis Malhomme married Ellen Aline in 1877 & shed been in Le Havre the year before.) But that's a lot of pages so will take me some time. But if they were in Amiens or Riencourt, I won't be able to find them.

jpschuck
jpschuck
View their family tree
Heloo

I can help you if post the certicate here or send it to me via PM.
Cordialement
Jean-Philippe

shellbell
female
View their family tree
Thank you Jean -Pierre, but I solved this with the help of npoussineau a little while ago. And proved that this is indeed my ancestor. I'm the orginal poster. Dadiburylat has reposted part of our previous conversation. I'm not sure why. I have messaged them to see if they need help or if it was just a mistake.

Thank you though for your offer of help. I'm sure i'll be back asking questions before too long.

jyb
jyb
Administrator
View their family tree
"dadiburliyat" is a spammer and I have deleted his message.
Best wishes,

Jean-Yves BAXTER
GeneaNet

Please read our help pages and tips to improve your genealogy research and to grow your family tree:

- https://en.geneanet.org/help/
- https://en.geneanet.org/genealogyblog/category/geneanet_tips

Return to “France”