Help finding CASPER descendants of AZA BULLARD CASPER & BERENICE MELANIE CASPER (LAINE)

delainefamily
female
Family Tree: Graphic
View their family tree
Trying to find direct CASPER / LAINE descendants in France, related to BERENICE CASPER AND AZA BULLARD CASPER. Daughter = Caroline Francois CASPER, as well as 3 other siblings - surname CASPER.

The above are Mother, and Half Siblings of MATHURIN CHARLES LEON LAINE, born in Etretat, France 7th February 1818, who migrated to South Australia. There are a great many descendants in Australia. His mother was Berenice Melanie Laine. Grandfather was Mathurin Lesne, born 1757, his grandmother was Margueritte Madeleine Salleneuve born 20 February 1766, Caudebec-en-Caux. Their residences were in Ingouville and Moncontour.

His American/naturalised French stepfather was Aza Bullard CASPER, sea Master of Whaling ships. He and Berenice Laine were married in 1824 UK and1828 France.

Susan Mills, Australia.
Last edited by delainefamily on 22 February 2019, 14:22, edited 2 times in total.

mikeright
mikeright
Family Tree: Non-graphic
View their family tree
Hello.
A lot of names ^^
I tried to see your tree, but you don’t have (on Geneanet) :(
Mike.

PS :
Some genealogical working in AD76 (Archives départementales de Seine-Maritime) : Au-delà de l’état civil - 76

delainefamily
female
Family Tree: Graphic
View their family tree
Thanks Mike for your archival link details. I have begun a family tree after my recent trip to France. More to enter still. Regards, S Mills, Australia.

Return to “Family History Searches”