On GeneaNet, you can download (in PDF) and print a very attractive ancestry chart for free!
There are 7 themes available and you can change the content: font, date format, on a single page/on multiple pages, etc.
Offer a beautiful ancestry chart to your family and friends!
Go to the page of an individual in your GeneaNet family tree, then click ‘Ancestry Chart’ in the menu bar at the top of the page.
Select the theme and the content of your ancestry chart:
– Select the date format: dd/mm/yyyy, mm/dd/yyyy or yyyy
– Change the font
– Print the full name of the individuals or print their last name then their first name
– Print on a single page or print on multiple pages then cut and tape your image together (for large ancestry charts)
– Print the usual first name only (this is the one you have entered between quotes in your family tree)
– Print your full name and the date of today at the bottom of the chart
Then click the ‘Create’ button at the bottom of the page.
Click ‘Print (Multiple pages)’ to save the PDF file to your personal computer.
You can now print your ancestry chart and you can share the PDF file with your family and friends.
Log in to leave a comment. Sign In / Sign Up