GeneaNet offers family tree printing and exporting on a number of genealogy charts and lists.
– Ascending/Descending chart and list into PDF file
– Elegant family tree into PDF and PNG file
These options are reserved for Club Privilege members.
1. Print and Export a Family Tree List into PDF file
Select an individual then click the ‘Ancestry’ link at the bottom of the page to create your ancestry list:
Select the number of generations to be printed and the ‘Standard’ option, then click ‘OK’:
Your Family Tree List is displayed and a ‘PDF’ icon is added at the top right of the screen to let you download it in PDF file format:
2. Print and Export a Family Tree Chart
Click the ‘Chart’ link at the top right of the screen to print and export an elegant family tree chart:
Select the format of your family tree chart:
– elegant, up to 4 generations
– classic, up to 8 generations
– PDF and PNG file format
– with or without a background image
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I print my family tree on a single page?
You can’t print a large family tree on a single page. Click the ‘//’ link at the top right of the page to print it on separate sheets of paper.
Log in to leave a comment. Sign In / Sign Up