Web Publishing – Windows, Mac, Linux – Purchase
The Next Generation of Genealogy Sitebuilding 9.0.3 has been released.
• Albums: The image preview for an album’s default photo was not working (fixed).
• Albums: The image preview box for an album’s default photo was displaying behind the header menu on templates 9, 10 and 11 (fixed).
• Branches: The primary key for the tng_branches table should have been based on the gedcom + branch fields, not just branch (fixed).
• Cemeteries: It was not possible to display a cemetery with double quotes in the cemetery name (fixed).
• Citations: The “Copy Last” feature was not working if the title included double quotes, or if the citation fields contained linefeed characters (fixed).
• Descendants: Divorce dates were not being shown in the descendants/register charts (fixed).
• Geocoding: Places added from the Add New Place page without lat/long data were not automatically geocoded (fixed).
Log in to leave a comment. Sign In / Sign Up