Full Featured – Windows – Purchase
Family Historian 5.0.4 has been released.
• The “Search the Internet” tool on the Internet menu has been updated to use the latest website data.
• The Plugin Editor now has two new features: ‘Go To Line’ and ‘Inspect Variable’.
• Previous installations were not guaranteed to install all the components that plugins need to run. That has been corrected.
• A bug (introduced in 5.0.2) in the calculation of ‘pools’ which affected the ‘Search for Orphans’ query, has been fixed.
• The ‘Save as Default’ check box in the Diagram Options dialog did not always save settings for all tabs of the Diagram Options dialog. Now fixed.
• Scrollbars sometimes failed to cover the full diagram range immediately after a user clicks on ‘Avoid Page Boundaries’. Now fixed.
Log in to leave a comment. Sign In / Sign Up