Full Featured – Windows – Shareware
Agelong Tree 4.4 has been released.
• In the tree marriage dates can be displayed (if “Marriages” field is added to the “Displayed fields”).
• Tree style can be saved and loaded.
• “Keep the scale” option has been added: tree scale is kept even after program restart if no other scale has been specified.
• Unicode is supported in file names.
• Relation degrees “child’s mother” and “child’s father” for unmarried parents.
• Possibility to specify and show the date of renaming of a place.
• Possibility to specify and show the historical names of a place.
• Tags GIVN and SURN are exported to GEDCOM.
Log in to leave a comment. Sign In / Sign Up