Full Featured – Windows – Purchase
Brother’s Keeper 6.5.8 has been released.
• (changed) It can show 6 generations on the screen for ancestor chart if 1024 by 768 or larger.
• (fixed) On the Edit screen, if adding a spouse in place of a ‘not entered’ spouse, and you pick an existing person, it was adding the marriage events to the first spouse not the current spouse.
• (changed) When you create a gedcom file, the program will also make a file called BKGedcomPicMedia.TXT with a list of needed pictures and media files.
• (fixed) In the utility to compare two databases, the right side was not showing the “primary” spouse if one was designated.
• (fixed) When you add a child’s last name using CTRL+Enter the program will move the cursor to end of name.
• (changed) The Source select screen and the source edit screen are larger if you are using 1024 by 768 screen size.
Log in to leave a comment. Sign In / Sign Up