Full Featured – Windows – Purchase
Legacy Family Tree 18.104.22.168 has been released.
• FamilySearch – In “Quick Mode” we added some text on the main screen of LFS to indicate that they are in that mode and they can only view the current person.
• PAF Import – Overflow occuring on large files. Fixed.
• Pictures – Pictures on main views now honors Untagged Preferred and Tagged Preferred settings.
• RTF Reports – Picture filenames to be added to the document were not complete. Fixed.
• RTF Sources on Events on Reports – First citation has extra codes showing. Fixed.
• Reports – FSID on names wasn’t holding on a couple reports and on the search settings screen. Fixed.
• Reports – Fixed the report problems that have been reported like the missing Font’s issue.
• Reports – Refined the Report Options saving and loading.
• Search – Detailed search for a master source was only returning males if the source is attached to a marriage. Fixed.
• Sources – From the Name List, Sources tab if you add a new source that includes multimedia the source was not being added. Fixed.
• Sources – From the Name List, Sources tab if you copy a source to the clipboard the clibboard buttons were not enabled (turned blue). Also cleaned up some other clipboard issues on the Name List like the tooltip info and showing/hiding some of the clipboard buttons depending on the current tab selected.
• Sources – On the source Detail Screen the Today’s Date button wasn’t showing for the Date Accessed field. Fixed.
Log in to leave a comment. Sign In / Sign Up