Charts and Diagrams – Windows – Purchase
TreeDraw 4.0.0 has been released.
• Joined lines added. Straight lines can have their ends joined to any other chart element so that the line stretches when the element is moved.
• Descendant and ancestral trees can join up lines automatically.
• Multiple levels of undo allow you to step back through changes you made to the current chart.
• Right-clicking in the Drawing Area to pop up a context menu added.
• Add images direct from a scanner.
• The size of the element handles can be user-defined.
• The length of the lines linked to text in imported charts can be user-defined.
• Option to import full resolution pictures instead of thumbnails.
• Change priority of items in the Replace Text list.
• Buttonbar buttons can be made small or large.
• TreeDraw uses the look-and-feel of the current Windows theme under XP, Vista and Win7.
• Descendant and ancestral trees which created two small lines end-to-end now create just one line instead.
• “Preferences | Import graphics” renamed “Import visuals”.
• “Preferences | Options” renamed “General”.
• Correctly shows taskbar thumbnail when minimized under Vista and Win7.
• Fixed – “Format | Pattern” set the pattern for the Drawing Area.
• Fixed – No greyed handles for arc elements when multiple elements selected.
• Fixed – Copy/Paste and Metafile cropping.
• Windows XP, Vista, Win7 or later required. Will not run under Win98 or WinMe.
Log in to leave a comment. Sign In / Sign Up