Full Featured – Windows – Purchase
The Master Genealogist 8 has been released.
• Share your tag types, roles, and sentences with friends and fellow researchers or copy them between your own projects using the new Import and Export features..
• A new screen allows you to add multiple people at the same time in a spreadsheet-like environment. Now it is much easier and faster to enter a list of siblings or children, e.g., from a will.
• Output to word processor formats (as well as screen/printer) now support all Windows fonts. A variety of new page sizes (ledger, A4, A5, etc.) are now supported.
• User-defined color changes can be embedded in memos in order to highlight specific words or phrases in reports.
• Pedigree charts can now be saved directly in word processors formats, including indexes, control over line color and width, and other options.
• Filter by the number of DNA tests for each person in the Picklist, Project Explorer, and List of People reports.
• And much more…
Log in to leave a comment. Sign In / Sign Up