Family Books – Windows – Shareware
The Complete Genealogy Reporter 2012 has been released.
• New: Introductory texts may now be specified for each section individually.
• New: PDF reports may now be created with a nested tree structure in the PDF Bookmarks table for the Indirectly Related, Associated, and Unconnected sections. This makes the other sections easier to locate within the bookmarks table when there are many narrative sections within the report.
• New: Reports may now include the Ahnentafel (ancestor) and d’Aboville (descendant) codes for individuals reported in the Direct Relations section.
• Improved: The organization of the Indirectly Related, Associated, and Unconnected sections has been improved so that, within each of these sections, sub-branches are nested below the branches to which they relate.
• Improved: The Branch Selection window (opened via the “Select” buttons of the main window for the Indirectly Related, Associated, and Unconnected sections) is now organized as a selectable tree structure.
• Changed: The “Cover and Page Options” section of the preferences have been separated into “Cover Options” and “Page Options”.
• Changed: The PDF-only related preferences of the “PDF/DOC Reports” section of the preferences have been moved to a new “PDF Reports” section.
Log in to leave a comment. Sign In / Sign Up