Web Publishing – Windows, Mac, Linux – Purchase
The Next Generation of Genealogy Sitebuilding 8.1.3 has been released.
• Associations: Deleting a tree did not delete the associations linked to that tree.
• Branches: The Delete option under Labeling was letting you submit the form without entering a Person ID.
• Calendar: The Calendar page was not displaying the right people if the visiting user was assigned to a tree.
• Cemeteries: Sending a non-numeric cemetery ID to the showmap.php page was causing it to return all non-headstone media.
• Dates: Dates were not being properly internalized if they contained slashes and had less than 4 digits in the year.
• Descendancy: The standard chart would not display properly if both parents in a family with children had the same gender.
• Merge: Merging people was not causing Associations linked to those people to also be merged.
• And many other fixes.
Log in to leave a comment. Sign In / Sign Up