Transcriptions & Indexes – Windows – Freeware
Transcript 2.3.3 build 81 beta has been released.
• Updated the jvcl and jcl code libraries to their latest releases which made code changes necessary in several places, also made it necessary to change to the language loader because jvcl removed the used one.
• More code changes to improve maintainability.
• Updated links to jcl and jvcl in About, also update the lng files (lng files not included in the beta, will have to wait until a stable release).
• Refactored code for System and Transcript info in About and exception dialogs to remove duplication and improved the Info given there.
• Fixed first time loading position with dual monitor setup.
• Known problem old Plugins not compatible with this version of Transcript and no new plugin versions available as of yet.
Log in to leave a comment. Sign In / Sign Up