Full Featured – Windows – Purchase
Family Tree Maker 2011 SP1 has been released.
• General performance improvements throughout the program.
• Performance improvements to Web merge.
• Re-enabled right-click functionality in Web Search.
• Resolved issue where user is unable to modify reference notes in Sources workspace.
• Decreased the number of full refreshes of the Person index during data manipulation.
• Resolved memory usage and performance problems with larger images in Smart Stories.
• Better support for name fact formatting in Genealogy reports.
• Resolved problem with wrong item in source list being selected when scrolling through list.
• Fixed problem with pre-Table of Contents pages numbering incorrectly.
• New option added to Options dialog to enable/disable enhancing merged images from Ancestry.com.
• Resolved issue of media not being merge properly during Ancestry.com Web merge.
• Resolved issue with incorrect chapter title appearing in books when chapter is on odd-numbered page.
• Resolved problem where incorrect task was selected in list after a task was deleted.
• Support for abbreviations “b”, “B” and “Canceled”.
• Resolved issue of extra media links appearing after file import.
• Resolved issue with “Arabic out of range” message in some reports.
• Better support for high DPI settings.
• Resolved issue where media could be deleted if added to new citation that was then cancelled.
• Greater support for reference IDs added to Filter dialog and Find dialog.
• Fixed relationship notes so they are imported as general notes instead of research notes.
• Greater support added for NGS and Timeline reports in books when imported from previous version.
• Better support of name suffixes on GEDCOM imports.
• Resolved issue where sources for non-vital facts were not showing up in Genealogy reports.
• Resolved performance and refreshing issues when merging duplicate people.
• Resolved issue with multiple empty pages in book preview after importing file from previous version.
• Fixed script errors in Ancestry Member Tree download.
• Resolved AKA and Title issues in Data Errors Report.
• Enabled right-click options in the task list.
Log in to leave a comment. Sign In / Sign Up