Full Featured – Windows – Purchase
Brother’s Keeper 6.4.15 has been released.
• (new) A new translation program is available for the translators.
• (fixed) Back starting with version 6.4.11 the program would ask if you wanted to create a new empty database when you picked File,
• (fixed) When making HTML files from the Ancestor chart, they looked OK with Internet Explorer, but sometimes did not look correct with Firefox or Chrome.
• (new) Option on the Register Book and the Ahnentafel book to not have the word ‘children’ print in italics.
• (fixed) On the Group sheet when including pictures, and doing a print or preview, if the location name or father or mother name was too long it would sometimes overlap the picture.
• (changed) On the Edit screen, on the Siblings tab, it will put + after the number if that sibling is married.
• (fixed) On the Register Book report, sometimes the child name would have 2 periods after Jr.
Log in to leave a comment. Sign In / Sign Up