Web Publishing – Windows, Mac, Linux – Freeware
Family Tree PHP 0.5 has been released.
• More advanced search, including search for families, notes and multimedia.
• Way of linking records to persons improved.
• Event TYPE tags are handled in a better way.
• Login/logout and dashboard/register are now separate menu items. (So, review your menu settings after updating!)
• Different stylesheet for printing (in default, brown, document, forest, and hunebed template sets).
• Users with sufficient rights to edit a page or post can see this page or post even if it is unapproved or a draft or when the publication date is still in the future.
• The possibility to send attachments via the contact form can be turned off in settings.
• It is recommended to block comment and calendar pages via robots.txt to reduce server load (see Dashboard > Tools > Robots).
• Stats box and stats, surnames and calendar pages are now cached to reduce server load.
• Boxes are parsed separately before the page is parsed; ‘box_xxx.tpl’ files are no longer included in ‘index.tpl’, but directly parsed by the script, which makes these files required for every template set.
• The WYSIWYG editor can be used in full screen.
• Comment notification emails did show wrong urls.
• Gendex submission page and form did show wrong urls.
• The links in the blog categories box were incorrect.
• Dates were broken on servers that did not support %e.
• Slashes between years (in a Gedcom date) resulted in the years being ignored when this date was used for calculation or sorting.
• Setting a different default page in many cases resulted in an infinite redirect loop.
• In note titles etc.
tags were not converted into spaces, which resulted in the last word before the tag being fixed to the first word after the tag.
• Some urls contained ‘quot’ when a title contained quotation marks.
• When Gedcom import failed, it was shown as complete in trees list.
• On servers where max_execution_time was set to 0, gedcom imports and exports, and descendants, ancestors and genealogy reports, and relationships failed.
• On Mac servers, Gedcom imports failed, because line breaks were not recognized.
Log in to leave a comment. Sign In / Sign Up