Full Featured – Windows – Purchase
Behold 0.99.9 beta has been released.
• Repair all the source linkages. This was a very bad bug introduced in the last beta.
• Ensure a file associated with Behold opens properly when the filepath has one or more spaces in it.
• Properly handle a place with the “@” character in it to prevent the placename from truncating at that character, and fix the reporting of “no valid files” that would happen when the “@” was the first character of the placename.
• Prevent the crash caused when scrolling or searching through the name index if a name had an “@” character in it.
• Make a number of repairs to the display of detail information for people links.
• Add record info to the correct GEDCOM record rather than to the next record when the next record is just a single line.
• Handle a problem with some files when reading additional 4 MB buffers. Hopefully I’ve fixed this, but I’m not sure.
Log in to leave a comment. Sign In / Sign Up