Full Featured – Windows – Purchase
Legacy Family Tree 184.108.40.206 has been released.
• Ancestor Interest – Ancestor and Descendant values can now be hand entered.
• Calendar Screen – Fonts were not resizing properly when maximizing the window.
• Date Formatting – 125-120 BC was being flipped around to 120-125 BC. Fixed.
• Error Messages – We have added an “Online Help” button to error message screens. Now when a user gets an error they can click the “Online Help” button to view possible solutions to the problem.
• Error Windows – Fixed a problem where an error message could be displayed behind the current screen which would cause Legacy to appear to be hung.
• Family Search – Several more fixes and enhancements have been added.
• File ID Report – Fixed a repeating name problem.
• File ID Report – Fixed some formatting problems.
• GEDCOM Export – Source detail was not always exported. Fixed.
• GEDCOM Import – Fixed some issues with phpGedView imports.
• GEDCOM Import – Repository names were sometimes getting duplicated. Fixed.
• GEDCOM Import – Unrecognized _APID tag. TITL tag not being imported. Fixed.
• History List – Font size settings do not “stick”.
• Location Index – Fixed a problem where the header title was out of place.
• Master Lists – Fixed a column sizing problem when the option to “Strech Fonts when Resizing” is turned off.
• Merge – FamilySearch Sync arrows were not being set properly during a merge where one or both individuals had been previously synced with FamilySearch.
• Name Tags and Address Labels – Canceling from the prompt for a filename when printing to a text file was still offering to view the file. Fixed.
• Relationship Calculator – Added the option to show the closest relationship term or the closest direct-line term.
• Relationship Calculator – Fixed several problems with the relationship calculator and with set relationships.
• Save As – Fixed a problem where “Save As” and “Rename” of a family file was not changing the name of the set relationships also. Fixed.
• Source Citation Numbers – Were not always in accending order. Fixed.
• Source Templates – Source Text and Comments were disappearing for a newly entered source if Repository was entered before saving. Fixed.
Log in to leave a comment. Sign In / Sign Up