Full Featured – Windows – Purchase
Legacy Family Tree 220.127.116.11 has been released.
• Added FamilySearch tools (only effects those with a new.familysearch.org account)
• Added FamilySearch status icons to Family and Pedigree views (this option can be enabled/disabled at Options > Customize > General tab > FamilySearch > Integrate with FamilySearch
• You can now manually add or change a FamilySearch ID (Person identifier) in the Individual’s Information screen.
• The yield temple icon now means that ordinance work is reserved or in progress
• Added an Advanced Search button to the Possible Matches tab
• New temple icon – the temple icon with a red X indicates that more information is required for ordinance work. There is also a new filter for “ordinances needing more information”
• Added a Reload button in the main toolbar with three options: 1) Reload Legacy database. 2) Reload current person (use this if you’ve made changes to a person and want to “refresh” their information in LegacyFS. 3) Refresh FamilySearch information (this will check the refresh ordinance status for all linked persons to get the most up-to-date status.
• BIC is now correctly showing on Ordinance Status tab
• Added “Suppress Living” option to the list of names
• Added a Legend tab in the lower left giving illustrated explanations of what the various icons represent
• DNA – added the DYS635 and Y-GATA-A10 markers for Ancestry’s Advanced Paternal Lineage Test (Y-Chromosome 46).
• File Maintenance – added a few more checks for locations and temples relating to some of the newer LDS fields (like initiatory and confirmation)
• LDS – added Oquirrh Mountain temple to the master temple list
Log in to leave a comment. Sign In / Sign Up