PDAs and Handhelds – PDAs and Handhelds – Purchase
FamViewer 2.2 has been released.
• New Notes feature allows users to add a note to each individual in the database and then email all of the New Notes to themselves. New Notes can be emailed as a simple text message or all the New Notes can be included in a GEDCOM file.
• Display of adopted children has been improved. If a person in the database has multiple sets of parents you can switch between display of these multiple sets of parents in a way similar to the way multiple spouses are displayed.
• Repository information is now displayed in the Sources view.
• Multiple names are displayed for individuals on the Person view. Each name included in the database for an individual is displayed on its own line in the Person view.
• Parsing of names has improved so all prefix, suffix, and nicknames will be displayed correctly.
• Parsing and display of Address information has been improved.
• If an imported file fails to import due to a ‘bad file format’ error the start of the offending file is displayed in the error dialog to help diagnose the error.
• Numerous GEDCOM parser improvements and performance improvements have been made.
• Display of some Notes and Sources has been improved.
Log in to leave a comment. Sign In / Sign Up