Charts and Diagrams – Windows – Purchase
FamilyTreeFactory 18.104.22.168 has been released.
• Fixed bug: Under Windows Vista and Windows 7 a message “The program might not have installed correctly” could appear after installing and after uninstalling the program.
• Important change: In the GEDCOM Options dialog the new profiles are managed. GEDCOM Options profiles save all options selected on the other tabs.
• Important change: In the Treeview Options dialog the new profiles are managed.
• Because of the introduction of profiles for Gedcom Options and Treeview Options, the Tools menu and the toolbar have been simplified.
• In the Treeview Options dialog, Box Colors tab, Assignment of Ancillary Color Schemes sub-tab, the conditional assignment (dependent on personal data) now can evaluate also source data.
• At the creation of Placeholder records for ancestors, now excluded persons are better taken into account.
• At the creation of treeviews Great-grandparents’ Descendant Tree (Parents and grandparents 1x central), now excluded persons are better taken into account.
• In the Treeview menu two new function have been added: Back/Forward in the Selection History.
• If record numbers have been entered for godparents or witnesses in the Personal Data dialog, now a hint window will appear showing the names of the persons, when the mouse points to the data field.
• Some small improvements and corrections.
Log in to leave a comment. Sign In / Sign Up