GEDCOM Tools – Windows – Freeware
Pajek – Program for Large Network Analysis 1.26 has been released.
• Proportional reduction of error reported as result of partitioning signed networks.
• Several minor changes in reporting results of partitioning signed networks included.
• Possibility to use larger / smaller shapes in Export matrix to EPS added.
• Possibility to use thicker lines for dividing clusters in Export matrix to EPS added.
• Dotted lines for dividing clusters in greyscale Export matrix to EPS added.
• Procedure for symmetric-acyclic decomposition modified to enable macro execution.
• Parameter Large Network added to Options/ReadWrite. When number of vertices is larger than this value, additional questions or warnings appear during Pajek execution.
• Nets/Cross-Intersection and Nets/Intersection generalized to take line values into account (Add, Sub, Mul, Div, Min, Max, 1st, 2nd).
• Net/Transform/Remove/Triangle added (removing arcs belonging to upper or lower triangle).
• Net/Transform/Line Values/Constant added (min or max of line value and selected constant).
Log in to leave a comment. Sign In / Sign Up