Charts and Diagrams – Windows – Purchase
FamilyTreeFactory 22.214.171.124 has been released.
• Fixed bug: A saved telepfone number was not displayed in the Personal Data dialog, Contact tab. Instead a perhaps saved country was displayed in the data field of the telephone number. Saving the telephone number was not involved in this bug.
• The functions Search and Replace of the Import Pre-processor and of the Export Post-processor of the GEDCOM Converter can manage multiple lines now. For line breaks the characters n are used.
• In the Import Pre-processor and in the Export Post-processor of the Gedcom Converter variable data can now be managed using a data placeholder (characters *). Complex changes are possible including shifting data between lines in a tag combination. In the manual the sections Import-Pre-processor and Export Post-processor demonstrate the usage of data placeholders in examples.
• While loading a treeview file, that is not linked to the current family file, now the error message mentions the names of all involved files. By this the message is better to understand.
• The maximum count of godparents per person and witnesses per marriage increased from 5 to 9.
• Relatives trees could include not more than 625 descendant trees till now. This limit was increased to its square 390625.
• The function Restore Gedcom Options to Factory Default Settings in the Tools menu has been removed. Instead the GEDCOM Options dialog now contains a button for this function.
• The function Restore Program Options to Factory Default Settings in the Tools menu has been removed. Instead the Program Options dialog now contains a button for this function.
• Some small improvements and corrections.
Log in to leave a comment. Sign In / Sign Up