Full Featured – Mac – Purchase
MacFamilyTree 5.6 has been released.
• New Virtual Tree
– Drastic performance enhancements by using multiple processors/cores when available.
– Much improved 3d alignment, especially in complex scenarios.
– Can only show partial subtrees within a database.
– Displays pictures of persons directly in the 3d tree when available.
– New palette to directly jump to near ancestors or descendants.
• Improved Media Management
– One picture, audio, web page or video can now be assigned to multiple persons, families, events or sources.
– Persons or families can be tagged on group fotos for easy identification.
– Pictures can be edited from within MacFamilyTree (cropping, hue control, saturation and noise reduction).
– Images with embedded DPI information are now handled correctly and are displayed in full resolution.
– Media can now be bookmarked as it has already been possible for Persons or Families.
– Improved playback of Video and Audio media entries.
• Virtual Globe
– Improved rendering performance on slower Macs.
– More detailed map.
• Other Improvements
– Text-based Descendant and Ancestor Reports are now available in the Person Report.
– Full screen mode for the Virtual Tree and the Virtual Globe.
– All dialogs or sheets have been improved to a consistent and user friendly look.
– Further performance enhancements throughout the whole application as well as a reduced memory footprint.
Log in to leave a comment. Sign In / Sign Up