Family Pictures – Mac – Purchase
iScrapbook 2.0.1 has been released.
• Added a button to the Preferences dialog for re-enabling all informational dialogs and warnings.
• Fixed issue where printed/exported pages used the IMAGE quality setting rather than the PRINT quality setting (which can be changed in the Preferences dialog).
• Fixed issue where a document couldn’t be opened by double-clicking the file or choosing it from the Recent Items menu.
• Fixed issue where the Save command couldn’t be used to save a new document when it hadn’t been modified.
• When images are dragged from the iScrapKit browser, they now appear directly under the mouse pointer when dropped (previously, they could be offset from the mouse position).
Log in to leave a comment. Sign In / Sign Up