Web Publishing – Windows, Mac, Linux – Purchase
The Next Generation of Genealogy Sitebuilding 7.0.3 has been released.
• A few small fixes were made to increase compatibility with various CMS programs.
• The random photo script supplied with some of the templates was not blocking photos linked to living families (fixed).
• The resequencing utility was breaking some Associations (fixed).
• An onscreen error message indicating that a new family ID already existed was showing behind the popup dialog window (fixed).
• A new index was added to the events table to speed up access relating to event places.
• The lines per column on the public Cemeteries page were not being properly observed (fixed).
• Linking an album to an individual linked that album to all individuals with the same ID in all trees (fixed).
• The “Reliability” message was not visible for source citations on the family group sheet (fixed).
• In same-sex marriages, the GEDCOM export was not listing the spouse family on one of the partners (fixed).
• Pages created using the historytemplate.php file would not work if called directly instead of going through the home page first (template fixed).
• The phone, email and web site parts of Addresses were not being included in GEDCOM exports (fixed).
• The “default zoom” for Google Maps will now apply on any new location search in the Admin area.
• Searches in Admin/Media for headstones with the status “not yet located” did not work (fixed).
• Special characters were not shown correctly when entered in the “More” or “Edit Media Link” popup windows (fixed).
• The customconfig.php file was not loading from the admin area in some cases (fixed).
• Albums linked to families were not showing on the individual page (fixed).
• Repositories could not be added if some values were left blank (fixed).
• Some queries on the Dates & Anniversaries page were optimized to improve performance.
• The Relationship finder did not recognize person IDs without a leading “I” (fixed).
-Alternate display translations could not be entered for Custom Event Types if any language name contained a hyphen (fixed).
• The Log Settings did not allow exclusions by user name if more than one user was named (fixed).
• Column headings were mismatched on the Admin Sources, Repositories and Media pages for users with only Add privileges (fixed).
• The $type parameter used in the Relationship Finder has been renamed to avoid conflicts with the PostNuke/Zikula CMS.
• Other general changes were made to more adequately support the PostNuke/Zikula CMS.
• Descriptions could not be saved for Most Wanted entries if they contained hard returns (fixed).
• Clicking on a Country, State or City link on the Cemeteries page would not work in some cases if only one cemetery existed for that region (fixed).
• Private notes were being included in GEDCOM files exported from the public area (fixed).
• Users assigned to a tree could not delete indivdual places from the Admin/Places screen (fixed).
• Dates in citations were not being translated when viewed in other languages (fixed).
• Photo previews did not work in Opera (fixed).
Log in to leave a comment. Sign In / Sign Up