FamilyTreeFactory 188.8.131.52 has been released.
• At extreme big family files the integrity check sporadically failed. The bug has been corrected. The correction of this serious bug causes the publication of version 184.108.40.206 only two weeks after version 220.127.116.11.
• The export of a card index caused a program crash if the name of the PDF file did already exist and if the file was shown currently in the PDF reader. The bug has been corrected.
• While exporting a card index, in the line of death data the word deceased was missing if the output of death data in person boxes has been deactivated. The bug has been corrected.
• On file cards the birth/baptism and death/burial data of relatives were output in the FamilyTreeFactory date saving format, not in the date format of person boxes selected in the Treeview Options. The bug has been corrected.
• In person boxes multiple numbers (ancestor ore descendant number, record number, ID code) can be output in one single line now; hereby space can be saved. The option can be found in the Treeview Options, Box Content tab, Output Personal Data list, Special Format Options.
• On file cards now the reached age can optionally be output behind the data of death if it could be calculated from the personal data. An activated protection of data privacy will be taken into account. The option can be found in the Export Card Index As PDF File dialog.
• On file cards the marriage ages of the married couple can optionally be output behind the marriage data if they could be calculated from the personal data. An activated protection of data privacy will be taken into account. The option can be found in the Export Card Index As PDF File dialog.
• Arbitrary other files can be attached to PDF files now. The attached files are embedded in the PDF file and can be saved with a suitable PDF reader out of the opened PDF file. So comprehensive archive PDF files can be created by exporting graphics with integrated card index and attached family files and/or GEDCOM files.
• The manual now includes the sections FAQ – Frequently asked questions and General tips which were available only in the forum till now.
• Some small improvements and corrections.
Log in to leave a comment. Sign In / Sign Up