Family Tree Maker 2009 has been released.
• Register and Ahnentafel simplified reports.
• Data Errors report.
• Hourglass Chart.
• Horizontal Hourglass Chart.
• Bow Tie Chart.
• 180-Degree Fan Chart.
• Ability to show siblings within charts.
• Single-page PDF export from charts.
• Ability to add boxes in charts to a “Marked Box” category and modify box settings for these boxes.
• Streamlined data entry from any workspace using a full-featured edit person window.
• Ability to set spouse order (Person menu).
• Ability to order media items for an individual.
• Find Individual tool (Edit menu).
• Find Duplicate Individuals tool (Edit menu).
• Ability to update multiple facts at one time (From Manage Facts or Fact options): change fact types, move description to place or place to description, mark as private.
• Option to delete existing facts in individual and Web merge.
• Import: OLE objects (PDF, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, RTF) from previous FTM versions.
• Track and print your ancestors’ migration paths on interactive maps.
• Places toolbar that allows for researching place names not currently in the file and pinpointing places such as libraries, churches, and courthouses.
Log in to leave a comment. Sign In / Sign Up