Genota 188.8.131.52 has been released.
New Features & Changes:
• Added new sidebar menus to the Notebook and Address Book to facilitate the adding and maintaining sub-sections of a each module.
• Added to the Notebook sub-sections the ability to display an item’s detail by double clicking on the items when displayed on a grid.
• Added functionality to put the Notebook in ‘Add Note’ mode when the Note Details button is selected when no Notes exist on file.
• Added functionality to put the Notebook in ‘Edit Note’ mode when the Note Details button is selected on selection of an item when in any of the primary Views.
• Added functionality to autmoatically assign the literal ‘NO SUBJECT ASSIGNED’ to all Notes within a Notebook on opening where a subject has not been applied.
• Normalised all dialogs to use the style of the underlying Windows version.
• Added file checking routines to automatically update all data tables when Genota is started.
• Fixed an issue in the Address Book caused when saving a Repository without a value in the COUNTRY field. This is a mandatory field.
• Fixed the access violation arising from selecing the RELATED NOTES option in the Categories module under Windows Vista.
Log in to leave a comment. Sign In / Sign Up