The Master Genealogist 7.02 has been released.
• Focus Group – Fixed a display issue with the list.
• Exhibit Log – The image was not being saved when the View/Edit Image [Flip] option was used.
• Embedded Citations – The escape character (“”) didn’t work.
• Project Explorer – Collapsed list sorting in the Project Explorer was fixed.
• Person View – Adding a name tag caused an error in a few projects.
• Restore – Some v6 projects were not being updated to v7.
• Siblings window – Clicking on a name would produce a C0000005 error under some circumstances.
• Filters – Fixed various issues.
• Exhibit Log – Exhibit output reordering was broken.
• Right-click menu – The right click menu for several memo fields was revised.
• Project Explorer – Sort by ID# wasn’t correct after a data set merge.
• Tag Entry – After copying a tag and changing the principal’s ID number, an erroneous warning occurred when the tag was saved.
• Tag Entry – The primary state of a tag could be changed when the tag was edited and saved.
• Citation screen – canceling with no changes caused an erroneous prompt.
• Witness Add/Edit screen – Sentence preview failed to refresh after entering an ID# with recalc turned off.
• Project Explorer and Picklists – There was a sorting issue after renumbering individuals when sorting by ID#.
• Tag Type style selection – Some revisions were made to the mechanism of the relationship between the styles selected for the data set, tag types and tags.
• Compressed Pedigree and Ahnentafel: Fixed a problem that occurred when a person ID was more than six digits.
Log in to leave a comment. Sign In / Sign Up