Searching for Paulette Jeanne Fradin

orange38
orange38
Please find the birth certificate
On the left side, one can read the wedding location : It is TOURS (en Indre et Loire). Then you can ask for the wedding certificate by writing to the Mairie
https://demarches.tours.fr/demandeP.php
You should then know where she was born and who were her parents
------------------------------------------
In addition, looking on another site I found that a Paul André Moulliere had been a resistant to the German during WWII.
If it is the same person, then his personal file is kept by the Archives of the ministry of Defense.
Please see page 140. That may be a clue to know who he was.

And if there are information about his wife.
regards
Orange38
Attachments
19030129 N MOULLIERE PAUL.jpg
Liste des resistants.pdf
(1.18 MiB) Downloaded 16 times
orange38
orange38
Well, I looked at other certificates.
1. If the "commune" was part of the departement, there is no need to mention the departement
2. If the "commune" was outside the departement, there is a need to mention the departement, and the writer had to give this additional information.
3. But if the commune was outside the departement but known nationally, there was no need to mention the departement because all people knew it. For instance, I read Nice in another act: for this big town, there is absolutely no need to mention "Alpes maritimes".
----------------------------
Therefore, we were in the third case; but I could read ?ou?? or ?our?; (in all 5 letters)
The stupid thing is to try all letters:  Aou??, Bou??, Cou??, Dou??, etc. and to eliminate some others such as F or P (because of Fradin or Poitiers, and found elsewhere).
Quickly, the solution Tou?? or Tour? was evident and Tours appeared
CQFD / QED

Return to “France”